Cloud Infrastructure Automation Engineer. Logic, honesty, and common sense are high priorities for me in my personal and professional life.
Cloud automation and productivity
227 notes, 265 tasks
1. I don't have enough RAM in my brain - get the ideas out of my head!
2. Schedule review of those ideas to categorize
3. Plan action on those ideas as best I can
1. Have a wonderful family
2. Write my book about what I believe in life and how I view existence
3. Build a solid career as a cloud engineer doing something I enjoy and am good at
Future place to visit is the cold, windy and preferably desolate, Scotland highlands with a glass of scotch in my hand
"The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim." - Edsger Dijkstra